NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Unibody Jeep Technical Forums > Jeep Cherokee XJ (1984 - 2001) > Modified Tech Discussion
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

Modified Tech Discussion Forum for Tech related discussion for Modified XJ's and MJ's.

Old February 20th, 2018, 10:32
NAXJA Forum User
Mechanical vs digital instrument cluster? Years ?

I have a 91 xj I thought the speedometer was mechanical. It is not. I was going to use all auto meter gauges in a custom built cluster. All I wanted from the stock cluster was the speedometer. It would have been easier if it were machanical. Can I isolate the speedo inputs and which wires do this, and if I do away with all other connections will rig run?