• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ford 8.8 LSD - Free

clydefrog

NAXJA Forum User
I have an 8.8 carrier, ring and pinion which is lsd (could use new friction discs) with 3.73 gears. Its a 31 spline. everything included except the c-clips.

Free. In the Auburn area. Will post pics.

Since I am swapping over to discs he can have the backing plates (they arent out yet, should have them out in a few days). Keep in mind this doesn't include the housing, just the carrier and gears. Pics coming tonight.

Since I am swapping over to discs he can have the backing plates (they arent out yet, should have them out in a few days). Keep in mind this doesn't include the housing, just the carrier and gears. Pics coming tonight.
Nevermind on the backing plates. I don't think I am going to swap in discs. I have all the stuff from a mustang 8.8 and its going to take a TON of fab to make them work for not much more braking power. I will let you know if I change my mind though.

Are you by chance planning on attending the Hollister toy run next month?

I am not. But if another member from my area is going I could get it to them.

Unless someone else picks this up, this sounds like a plan.

I am meeting up with blondejon this week sometime to trade jeep parts, if he is going to the toy drive and doesn't mind haling the carrier around i will pass it on to him.

I will post some pics. Also, I messed up the pinion a bit hammering it out (mushroomed the threads) hope that's still ok, Carrier is in awesome shape.

Im not going to the toy drive ill be in incline village for a wedding. I am trying to meet with pat to give him johnnje walkers booster and master.

Back