• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

January hidden falls

date?

I have been trying but have been unable to get either weekend off work... So someone else is going to have to pick a date. Doesn't look like ill be on the trail till RoM

Are we locked down to January or is February to close to rom? Patrick, are you stating that you're definitely out for anything until that time?

Well I guess we need the bod to give out hints in when/where rom will be. That'll help determine if a trip happens before then. For those interested, I'm down for a short hf trip sometime in next few weeks.

Well I guess we need the bod to give out hints in when/where rom will be. That'll help determine if a trip happens before then. For those interested, I'm down for a short hf trip sometime in next few weeks.

We'll get the ROM info figured out in the next few days.

Feb works for me too

I'd be Ok with a Feb run too. Depends on when and where ROM is this year... may go back to Big bend in March instead of ROM :(

I can do either though I would have weekends open for sure here in January and I can't really speak for February yet.

I would be good with the first or second weekend in February. My army practice is at the end of February.

Is the only thing from keeping us at a January HF run that Patrick now wouldn't attend? Is everybody else still good?

I won't be able to go in January.

I could go up Friday the 6th wheel that evening and most of Saturday leaving that evening.
Info on RoM will be coming out today or tomorrow. Tentatively the 13-15 at Barnwell.

It will be a game time decision for me. I race in the ChumpCar and World Racing League series, and getting the car ready is the priority. Right now, it's got the suspension removed, the transmission is at the shop being rebuilt, and motor externals are stripped down to fix an oil leak. Turned out to be the front crank seal.

Here's what it looks like when it's running:
P1000248.jpg

Back