• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Interesting situation

RichP

NAXJA Forum User
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2007/07/04/tuchman.vt.northern.exposure.wcax

I see it as an opportunity, you could record the residents cars and plates pretty easy, hide some BP and maybe DEA people around a corner and suck the smugglers in as soon as it was seen it was not a local. This is not the only town either, there are a bunch of them along the US/CA border, quite a few in Maine. I must be stupid, the govt sees it as a problem, I see it as an opportunity.

I think what's more interesting is the Darwin award candidate in the video that follows.

Professional grade fireworks (mortar set) operated by amateurs didn't go off so 27yo chick looks down the tube...fireworks start up and explode in her face. Family was watching but couldn't help her until all of them went off. Winnar!

ECKSJAY said:
I think what's more interesting is the Darwin award candidate in the video that follows.

Professional grade fireworks (mortar set) operated by amateurs didn't go off so 27yo chick looks down the tube...fireworks start up and explode in her face. Family was watching but couldn't help her until all of them went off. Winnar!

yea, that really sucks, her kids were watching too. Asshat boyfriend shoulda known she had no clue. If you light one and it don't pop you stay the $uck away from it for a while and if you really want to be safe you wet it down and throw it away. That was a professional grade mortar by the way, not commercial but pretty close, 12 or 24 rounds in that tube IIRC from the CNN article. We're talking close to what a standard concussion grenade is like.

scoobyxj said:
Did you watch the one about the car bomb? They use an XJ for the demonstration.

It's now a buggy candidate.

Back