• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

O/T: a rough situation.

thechief86

NAXJA Forum User
so as many of you know, my dad was in a bad car crash, and has been in the hospital ever since. he's doing much better now, aside from some mental issues, and continues to get better every week.
before the wreck, my parents had three dogs. one of them died in the crash, and i took the other two to a friend's house so he could take care of them until things cooled off a bit. while they were there, one of them got hit by a truck, and died.(out in the country, and the other dogs out there stayed out of the road, and the house was far off the road). so that's two down, one dog left.
someone felt sorry for my mom, and gave her a little dog to keep here company while my dad was gone, so that's back up to 2, and the remaining dog that went to my friend's house is back home now. my mom put them both out in the fenced-in backyard to go see my dad at the hospital, and the little white dog that was given to my mom got out, and her psycho neighbor shot her.
so my mom is back down to one dog. the universe is trying to tell my mom something, and she isn't getting the message.
anyway, i don't want this dog to die an untimely death, so i'm looking for a home for him. he's a 5 month old black lab, up on his shots, and potty trained. he is very sweet, and very, VERY, smart. he loves to play, and fetch, and swim, and he is very healthy. with my dad's situation, and my mom having to spend all of her time at the hospital(she also works there), nobody is around to play with Coco, and i feel really bad for him. mom feeds him, and makes sure he has water, but he needs a real home, and someone to love him. i know i shouldn't use NAXJA for this, but i don't like the way things are going. if you or anybody you know would like to have an excellent, wonderful puppy dog that will love you for many years to come, please PM me, call me, text me, or call or text my mom.
i just want this dog to have a good life.

my number is 731-420-1347
mom's # is 731-217-9857

EDIT: the dog is in jackson, tennessee
EDIT #2:bogosian, my mom still doesn't want you to call her, unless you want a puppy.

i'll get my mom to send me a pic of him when she gets home. can you pm me your cellphone number? it'll be a phone picture, and it's just easier to send it that way if not, i'll try to email it.

I despise when someone shoots animals simply because they got out of the fence. Some people are just flat out ASSHOLES! I'd blow his f***ing car up in the middle of the night!

yeah, i'm pretty pissed. this dog was super nice. she was a mutt, but all the best dogs are. guy claimed she was 'vicious', and that she came charging at him with teeth bared, growling, and he feared for his life. this dog was 14 weeks old, and weighed all of 13 lbs.
little devil, i replied to your message. i guess i'll clear this up a bit, and let everybody know that Coco isn't an akc registered purebred lab. he looks like one, until he opens his mouth, and he has a black spot on his tongue. i don't really know why the black spot on his tongue would deterr anyone from wanting him, but oh well. whoever gets him will love him regardless.

ok, so mom found a home for the little fellar, and on top of that, my dad called me today, and he's doing a lot better mentally than he has been the past couple of weeks. they switched his medicines around, because a side effect of one of them was making him pretty psychotic. today sounded like his best day since the crash. thanks a lot for looking guys. and yeah, puppy shooter will get what's coming to him, sooner or later.

i'm sorry man... before i even got ahold of her to get pics she had already worked something out with somebody she worked with. thanks for trying to help out with this though!

hahaha no, but i did get some kickass news about 30 minutes ago. the little dog that got shot is actually going to survive! she ran away, and some people found her, took her to the vet, and she should be ok in about a month! the people who found her want to keep her, too, so that gets her out of harm's way from the D-bag next door neighbor.

Wait wait wait, did the dog run away before or after getting shot? If it was before WTF did the neighbor shoot?
Good news anyway. I hope your dad gets better!

I hate to hijack your thread, and I'm really sorry for your dad, but I have a 1 year old black lab male that needs a good home. If anyone is interested pm me for details and pics.

well, the dog got outta the fence, but hadn't really 'run away' at this point. she was in my mom's front yard till she saw the neighbor, and ran over to greet him, then he shot her. then she actually ran away, and nobody could find her. then yesterday the people who found her and took her to the vet went over to talk to my mom about it. they're naming the dog 'christmas miracle'. pretty lame, but after what they did to keep the dog alive, they can call her whatever they want, lol.

Back