• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

pop up camper and 95 XJ

ochretoe

NAXJA Forum User
I know its not an XJ but I pull it with one.
I think I bit off more than I can chew.
I got a 1970 Nimrod pop up camper with the hopes of restoring it. Well I think its beat me. It was about 75% rebuilt when I got it, new canvas, new wireing and new tires and axle. It has three pull outs and will sleep 8 folks if you make the table into a bed. The canvas has one small tear and one pulled off snap and a small tear in one screen.

After I got it I parked it in the side yard and when it snowed an big tree branch fell on it. I managed to mend the holes but it needs someone who is good with fiberglass to fix it right. It now has a sky light though

I paid $1000 for it (my wife reminds me of this periodically, but she really is forgiving about it) I will take any reasonable offer including trades for things that are not alive(dogs, cats ect.)
If you want a great deal I'll throw in a 95 XJ for $5000 for both. Specs for the jeep are listed farther back in the sale adds.

It is set up now and I will take a few pics if any one is interested. This camper would be a great deal for someone who is able to fix things up and not just dream about doing so (like me). Thanks for looking.
I'm in west Tn, just north of Memphis.
Steve

Back