• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fourth of July Party only NOT!!

FarmerMatt

NAXJA Forum User
The party festivities will begin starting mid afternoon Saturday July 1 of 2006 & end when I kick you out. The party will suck & only tards will show up. Pony rides have been arranged by the same dude that's bringing the petting zoo. Shnozzles the clown says he might make an appearance... We’re way out in the country a little north than Fresno. We live way too far out for anybody to actually drive here. I’ll end up spending the afternoon staring across the table at my homely wife & dirty kids hoping that maybe some newbie might show up as we cry over the amount of meat we cooked & beer we bought. I’ll feel bad & eat all the BBQ washed down with the beer because, waste not want not. In the spirit of the season I’l light a sparkler that I bought at the Indian Res. Outside Vegas & promptly burn the house down. My homely wife will divorce me & take the ranch because I’m a loser. My kids will despise & mock me. To top it all off I’ll be banned with the rest of the tards off of NAXJA. Life Stinks, Don’t Come.

Matt

Well... then at least let a few of us walk out and take your beer away from you. I hear drunken farmers do nasty things to the animals. We will keep you safe from that.

I got the dark beer!

I am bringing my infamous desert (way more than last time btw) and a handfull of some special fireworks. This time I am NOT drinking DonJulio, I swear.

FarmerMatt said:
The party festivities will begin starting mid afternoon Saturday July 1 of 2006 & end when I kick you out. The party will suck & only tards will show up. Pony rides have been arranged by the same dude that's bringing the petting zoo. Shnozzles the clown says he might make an appearance... We’re way out in the country a little north than Fresno. We live way too far out for anybody to actually drive here. I’ll end up spending the afternoon staring across the table at my homely wife & dirty kids hoping that maybe some newbie might show up as we cry over the amount of meat we cooked & beer we bought. I’ll feel bad & eat all the BBQ washed down with the beer because, waste not want not. In the spirit of the season I’l light a sparkler that I bought at the Indian Res. Outside Vegas & promptly burn the house down. My homely wife will divorce me & take the ranch because I’m a loser. My kids will despise & mock me. To top it all off I’ll be banned with the rest of the tards off of NAXJA. Life Stinks, Don’t Come.

Matt

What kind of ponies? Can you cancel the clown, they scare me.

Scrappy said:
and a handfull of some special fireworks.
Where would you buy these ?
It's forbidden for sale or use in San Jose.

FarmerMatt said:

Matt

What a whiner, I'll bet you want me to bring that salad you like.

I have some connections and I can bring a bounce house, just make sure it stays TARD FREE!! :D

FarmerMatt said:

Matt

Sounds cool.
I think I left some tequilla there and I must come and consume it.
I'll bring chips and salsa once again.

Scrappy said:
a handfull of some special fireworks.

Birthday Fireworks? :D

ChuckD said:
What a whiner, I'll bet you want me to bring that salad you like.
Matt

Salad?
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Jes said:
Sounds cool.
I think I left some tequilla there and I must come and consume it.
I'll bring chips and salsa once again.

Ummm... Well... I had to taste test that last batch after no body showed up at the last party. I still haven't come to a conclusion so you may need to double the amount this time that you bring. Oh, forget it. Lets just double the amount of Senior Julio that Bryan's bringing.

Chuck,
I think it might be dangerous to mix the Julio, "special" fireworks, 50cc dirt bike, & the NAXJA retards with a bounce house. I mean it would make for some great pics to put up after the party, but I'm not sure how much of the bounce house will be left.

The rest of you guys leave Chuck alone! The man tosses a great salad & that should always be respected!

I know there's a bunch of lurkers out there wondering whats wrong with these people, but you all are invited as well. This is a great group of people. Women & kids are encouraged to come as well. I've got a beautiful wife & 2 boys (13 & 8). The kids will have plenty to do to keep them busy. Come check out the club & see if you're as screwed up as the rest of us.

Matt

FarmerMatt said:
...staring across the table at my homely wife ...
Matt

:twak:
It would be worth the drive to see Jenny kick yer butt for that.

:D

FarmerMatt said:
Come check out the club & see if you're as screwed up as the rest of us.

Matt

I'm trying to figure out if that's an offer...

Or a warning. :D

--ron

FarmerMatt said:
Ummm... Well... I had to taste test that last batch after no body showed up at the last party. I still haven't come to a conclusion so you may need to double the amount this time that you bring. Oh, forget it. Lets just double the amount of Senior Julio that Bryan's bringing.

I offered senor Julio a ride and he said he'd like to attend.
We'll show up early and fire up the Sawzall on that Cat of yours. ;)

HA... Jesse! Matt and I were talking about how you would be ready to cut and probably have a sawzall in the passenger seat!

And Ron.... you should come! Between you and opie, we sierra guys could have a serious run for a money.

FarmerMatt said:
I know there's a bunch of lurkers out there wondering whats wrong with these people, but you all are invited as well. This is a great group of people. Women & kids are encouraged to come as well.

Then we shall come, my wife and myself. What should we bring ? Instructions, please.

Thank you,
Andrey

Back