• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A reminder about NWFEST

XJourney

NAXJA Forum User
If you are planning on attending Northwest Fest, and haven't replied to the Offical Headcount in NWF forum PLEASE do. This will help with our meal planning and trail planning

Reply to the link below.
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=55710

Right now
Xjourney
Verrive
Ladywolf
2xtreme
Scott
Richdaman
Hards91XJ
GI John
Sniggs
Trainwrexj
Sam88
Black89xj
Opracer315

are the only ones signed up on the list to attend. So please add you name to the list if you are attending.

Thank you
Hans

Last edited:
Hey Kev I have good news for you and It isn't that I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance. I too got a dent in my rig Saturday. When I took my alternative route, I managed to land on a rock hard enough to push up BOTH my rocker guard and the rocker above it. So does it make you feel better that you aren't the only one to get a dent :wave:

Hans

haha, SCORE! You're the man Hans :D I might even be able to convince some girl to come to NWFest, then I could be as cool as the dude as the dude in the Bronco with the chick that gave John the fake address :eek:

verrive said:
I might even be able to convince some girl to come to NWFest, then I could be as cool as the dude as the dude in the Bronco with the chick that gave John the fake address :eek:

No "girl" is going to want to be seen in that DENTED rig that you drive :laugh3: They like "PRETTY" rigs

Hans

haha, you wish I couldn't get a girl Hans, then you could come after me when nobodies looking :eek: I guess in Ellensburg we have country girls, many a which have commented on my Jeep, I might even fix up a scout for one :eek: Then she can come with me and outwheel you :D Its really easy to get off topic isn't it?

You......get a girl......with that Mon-chi-chi haircut?
MonChichi.gif

I bet you have to pay unless dem Ellensburg girls are that Naive!

Mon chi chi? haha, what the hell is that John? I bet you're just angry I alerted you to the fact the chick from the bronco was trying to pull a fast one on ya :D Naive? I'm an innocent young man!

whats this about chicks and ugly rigs? you should see me drive my grandma's 47 willys...that thing is UGLY, and dont mind fugly rigs long as they run/wheel good

ladywolf said:
whats this about chicks and ugly rigs? you should see me drive my grandma's 47 willys...that thing is UGLY, and dont mind fugly rigs long as they run/wheel good

I'll make sure to hook you and Kevin up at the Fest. :cheers:

lol sorry i got enuf problems with gettin ready to deploy back to iraq, but i will see ya when i come home

Make sure your on the Confirmed list hasta ,so we have Saturday`s meal :chef: covered[don`t want any mixups] and to see about hogging some sites at Kaner Flat Campground for those that are coming on friday for the weekend.
I`m on the list,I sent my money ,I want my food :chef:

Last edited:
ok so this might be weird, but i am 100% vegetarian. can i pay half price and use your bread and condiments?

not even joking.

trainwrexj said:
ok so this might be weird, but i am 100% vegetarian. can i pay half price and use your bread and condiments?

not even joking.

No, I'll bring Vegetarian MRE's :wierd:

You miss me or something? Check post #11 in that link, but I won't have a passenger.

trainwrexj said:

not even joking.
This sounds like a good one for our NEW Food Cordinator :chef: Hans.
What does he have for a menu.

trainwrexj said:

not even joking.
Sent you a PM

Back