• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lsx 1T XJ

new 4 link front mounts and cross member. wish It would be on the road in January but not going to happen. my goal is winter fest

Is that custom made? If not who makes it? Looks beefy.

update! the motor and trans is in. got the rear to 6.5" and got the arms all adjusted. the front is in with just the lowers, still need to make the front uppers. I think it looks good 6.5" on 37"

update! the motor and trans is in. got the rear to 6.5" and got the arms all adjusted. the front is in with just the lowers, still need to make the front uppers. I think it looks good 6.5" on 37"

Nice! Except for that crappy chevy powerplant....... ;) :looser: I still want a 5.9 in mine......

yea I know chevy in a jeep. I couldn't go wrong $360 for the motor with 125K and 3 year warranty. should be 350hp and 80 pound lighter then the 4.0

yea I know chevy in a jeep. I couldn't go wrong $360 for the motor with 125K and 3 year warranty. should be 350hp and 80 pound lighter then the 4.0

I never see them that cheap around here.

all that work for a bumper that mounts to the stock 6 holes?

pictures/specs of your welding exhaust setup, please. I'm looking for new ideas.......

Following this project as well.

got the t case all modified and installed. most of the wiring done, front fender flairs on and grill mocked up. going to get the steering done this weekend and hope to start it.

finally got the rear bumper and tire carrier done and powder coated. the last few days have be long. getting to work at 6 working on it for 3 hours, work then get off at 6 then back to work on them till 10. it was so worth the work

Back