• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter Leadership - Nominations open

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Please use this thread to nominate candidates for president, vice president, and treasurer for SoCal Chapter leadership.

Please remember that you should speak to the person you intend to nominate first to make sure they are willing to do the job. All candidates need to be good standing members for the past year and willing to serve a two year term.

Nominations are open for two weeks and will close on Sunday, November 15.

Thank you

Last edited:
I nominate Geoff 'GSequoia' Armstrong for president.

I second this nomination.

I second this nomination.

I'll second Carol's nomination.

David Bricker / SYR

I accept.

Yay, we don't have to disband! Thank you!

You can still nominate more people for these positions. Not everyone ALWAYS has to run solely against that rat Abstain.

David Bricker / SYR

Yay, we don't have to disband! Thank you!

That would've been a fine how do you do. I'm not much of a help, my membership lapsed for a year and a half. :dunce:

Thank you to all of you who have been nominated.

Well it looks like we three current BOD members all managed to trounce our opponents... who let Abstain run for three positions anyway??

Well it looks like we three current BOD members all managed to trounce our opponents... who let Abstain run for three positions anyway??

Abstain is quite the a-hole. Keeps running for office, but never gets enough votes to make a difference. You'd think he'd give up.

David Bricker / SYR

I am going to have to find some poor, fellow Jeeper and get them to register as "Abstain".

Shucks. All the good ideas are already taken.

But does this mean we can vote for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back