• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shirts now available!!

Carol.92124

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Hey folks!! The SoCalFest Event t-shirts are now (finally!!) available for purchase!!

Go to http://services.nicandjosh.com/naxjashop/ to purchase.

Options are Short Sleeve (S-6XL) or Long Sleeve (S-3XL) Adult, or Short Sleeve Juniors (S-L).

If you have questions, please PM Carol.92124 on :NAXJA:, and we’ll see what we can figure out.

Colors are Black, Medium Blue, and Military Green (short sleeve) or Dark Forest Green (long sleeve or Juniors’ shirts).

Prices are $20 for Adult short sleeve up through size XL, $24 for long sleeve and/or Adult sizes XXL and above, and $19 for Juniors sizes.

Shipping is an additional $6 if you cannot pick your schwag up at the event or arrange for someone to do so for you.

They are Hanes Beefy Ts. As in prior years, we’re using a good quality shirt professionally silk screened by United Apparel, which gives us a really nice, long-lasting shirt. Mikedashg deserves the bragging rights for this year's design.

Deadline for orders is NOON on MONDAY April 2nd, 2012!!

We need to sell 70 or so shirts to be able to get these made, so please get your orders in as soon as you can!

So.. to clarify, all colors are short or long sleeve but the specific color green differs?

So.. to clarify, all colors are short or long sleeve but the specific color green differs?
Yep, med blue or black in all, short sleeves are military-type green, kids & long sleeves are deep forest green, as military isn't offered in those variations. Sorry it's confusing. We could've stuck with just deep forest, but a lot of folks like the olive drab/military type green.

No hoodies?
It should let you order hoodies. We need to get together orders of 20+, though, I think, to get a run of them made (and we're heading into warmer weather). I'd love to keep accepting orders til we get to the "hit the switch" mark, as long as folks don't get overly antsy.

What chaps my hide is my awesome personalized hoodie is AWOL. I haven't been able to find it for a couple of months now. If you ever see someone walking around wearing a "Carol" labeled hoodie, detain them with prejudice, but try not to get any blood on my jacket! I think it's just stuffed into a corner somewhere in my house or something, actually, but I'm running out of corners to look in!

Pretty good looking. Sure as hell advertising NAXJA as big as possible, lol.
I'll take 3.

Well, it is a NAXJA event!! San Bernardino County doesn't pay us to promote Calico Ghost Town! LOL.

Yep, med blue or black in all, short sleeves are military-type green, kids & long sleeves are deep forest green, as military isn't offered in those variations. Sorry it's confusing. We could've stuck with just deep forest, but a lot of folks like the olive drab/military type green.

It should let you order hoodies. We need to get together orders of 20+, though, I think, to get a run of them made (and we're heading into warmer weather). I'd love to keep accepting orders til we get to the "hit the switch" mark, as long as folks don't get overly antsy.

What chaps my hide is my awesome personalized hoodie is AWOL. I haven't been able to find it for a couple of months now. If you ever see someone walking around wearing a "Carol" labeled hoodie, detain them with prejudice, but try not to get any blood on my jacket! I think it's just stuffed into a corner somewhere in my house or something, actually, but I'm running out of corners to look in!

Well, it is a NAXJA event!! San Bernardino County doesn't pay us to promote Calico Ghost Town! LOL.
I went on the site and figured it out for the shirts. Thanks for clarifying tho.
As far as the hoodies, most of the options say the item is unavailable. There are, at least, a couple different colors in XL avail.. At least what the site said.

Hm. I have one XL Dark blue, and one XXL Black Hoodie left here.

If anyone is interested in ordering hoodies, PM me, and I'll add one to the Store to be available to purchase. I think that's the safest way, so folks don't place an order mistakenly thinking it's in stock & that it'll ship quickly.

Last edited:
If we don't sell more shirts soon, we're not going to be able to get enough to make the minimum order :helpme:.

FYI -- If you don't have the funds now, but really will be able to pay at or before the event, you can order them COD, and pay at the event or PayPal when you get your upcoming paycheck.

Thank you for your support!

I saw that, and thank you!

I got another week to get orders in. So please folks... midnight, PST, on Monday 4/9!!! I have a message in to United Apparel to check cost options if we don't sell what we'd figured we could.

Anyone who wants a shirt--

PLEASE ORDER YOUR SHIRTS!!!!

Only an hour and a half left to order.

We're still about 15 shirts shy of the minimum. I hate "guessing" on what to order for extras, especially for 15 extras...

I talked to John at United Apparel today & he gave us until Mon 4/16 for absolute drop-dead deadline... But that'll be it, for any number of reasons.

Remember, you can order COD, pick up at the event, too...

http://services.nicandjosh.com/naxjashop/

I just ordered one to help you guys out....

Hope you don't mind even though I won't be attending the event...

I just ordered one to help you guys out....

Hope you don't mind even though I won't be attending the event...
Thank you for supporting. And people buy shirts that do not attend. You are just THAT guy now. Ha.

Thank you for supporting. And people buy shirts that do not attend. You are just THAT guy now. Ha.

It's all good. Hopefully one of these days I can get down there and wheel with you guys....

Back