• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1992 Jeep Comanche Arkansas $2600

arkxj

NAXJA Forum User
1992 Comanche 4.0 auto trans. has 92,000 miles. Jeep needs little work, front grille panel needs painted. ALso needs fender painted on LH side. Rear drive shaft is also missing. Jeep starts and runs, will move around in 4x4. Has small lift in front, needs lift in back. $2600
001-10.jpg

Can we get some more pics? Inside the cab, under the hood.

Do you have the rear shaft?

Any major dents?

Whats all the stuff in the back?

How is the engine/running condition? Been sitting long?

Where at in Ark.?

~Stump

Parts in back are from an XJ i was working on. I will get a few pic's of inside and underhood. Everything is there, i bought with fuel pump out. It had been sitting for a year for so. I don't have a rear driveshaft. I am sure there is one on www.car-part.com . It has a dent in drivers door, i think that is only one. As for prod date it isn't one of the last, i think it is 11/91 but will have to double check. I am located in the NE corner zip is 72450.

Holy crap... really wish you werent 500 miles away. I would like a stab at this thing, but dont see an economical way to get it here. I even checked flights... I can get to memphis for dirt cheap, but its still an hour 45 minutes to your place.

You dont happen to come through Atlanta with a car carrier often do you?

~ Stump

Holy crap... really wish you werent 500 miles away. I would like a stab at this thing, but dont see an economical way to get it here. I even checked flights... I can get to memphis for dirt cheap, but its still an hour 45 minutes to your place.

You dont happen to come through Atlanta with a car carrier often do you?

~ Stump

Might be the same price/cheaper to have it car shipped to you?

I sent PM on shipping option. Probably one time thing i usually pay $500 to Atlanta from here.

lol! Stump you can get a 45 minute taxi ride...

Thats an hour AND 45 minutes from memphis... that would cost three times as much as the flight ticket! LOL... Ticket is only $70 bucks to memphis I thought that was pretty darn cheap, the problem is, I cant drive the XJ back.

Might be the same price/cheaper to have it car shipped to you?

Yeah, I found a few guys.

I sent PM on shipping option. Probably one time thing i usually pay $500 to Atlanta from here.

Got your PM, thanks for looking into it, its a reasonable shipping offer for sure.

best I could offer for the XJ is $1600.00 however, given its current issues.

I do agree it has a lot of potential, but there is a thin line between lots of potential and moneypit when it comes to Jeeps, especially knowing how I like mine to be.

Just being honest here, not trying to lowball you.

Let me know what you think. I am going to look at another MJ on Sunday.

~ Stump
[email protected]
404-661-7025

Stumpxj: I do agree it has a lot of potential, but there is a thin line between lots of potential and moneypit when it comes to Jeeps, especially knowing how I like mine to be.

Aint that the truth!

Thanks for offer, but price is firm. I have a 2005 LJ Rubicon, but this may be my new crawler soon if it dont sell. I have a Rubicon 44 front axle, 241 rock track, 8.8 rear, and 35 mtr's that would look nice on the MJ. Projects Projects only if i didn't have so many.

Thanks for offer, but price is firm. I have a 2005 LJ Rubicon, but this may be my new crawler soon if it dont sell. I have a Rubicon 44 front axle, 241 rock track, 8.8 rear, and 35 mtr's that would look nice on the MJ. Projects Projects only if i didn't have so many.

Throw those in... and we got a deal! :D

I understand man, thanks.

Throw those in... and we got a deal! :D

I understand man, thanks.

Dam Stump you took the words right out of my mouth! GL to you both

Well 44 front is $650, 241 is $1000, 8.8 $350 and BFG's are $900 I think that $2900 worth of parts would sweeten deal. If it dont sell i guess i will do a little work on it. Maybe not install all this stuff but winch bumper and set of 32's for now. I will post pic's when i get started. Thanks

Back