• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

General Itenerary

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
I will be arriving on June 30th. Not sure of the time yet but shooting for around 1pm. Wednesday evening all those that arrive that day will get together for planing and or discussion for Thursday's ride. Thursday evening we will do the same for Friday. There will be driver's meeting with anyone in my group every morning before departure. I would like to be on the trails by 9am at the latest. If you come in while we are out ridding please make sure you do not go out without a current map and trail buddy. Harlan is big, If you have not been there please error on the cautious side. If I offend anyone I apologies, but I do not want to see any of my friends here hurt or lost in the KY mountains. :cheers: I'm sure Ed and Mark will add their .02!

I'll be arriving on the 30th as well and shooting for the same time frame around 1 pm since I will have pulled the A/C out of the XJ.

Oh yea. If I get things sorted and settled and people want to go exploring I will lead a group for some look see. :cheers:

i'd like to do a look see ride... i'm all about the pictures :)
...but won't be getting there with the ATL to HRLN convoy till in the evening i'm sure.

Here are my plans.

We have a lot of guys arriving on Thursday so I will be leading some expeditionary rides to scope things out. I am planning on coming back to camp around noon and so we can see those who have arrived. Then head back out for an afternoon ride. The morning ride is planned to be a easy/moderate ride taking us to the west side of the park. Afternoon ride will be on the east side near the rock gardens and such.

The easy/moderate rides that I lead will have a departure time of 9:30 am sharp on each morning.

Group photo will be Saturday morning.

Last edited:
I plan on arriving sometime on the first or whenever GoSlowGetStuck(if he finishes the ZJ and fixes the pooperduty) and Cabjeepster head down. Gonna head out early on the 4th just in case there is something going on here so I can get back in time for it.

I plan on arriving sometime on the first or whenever GoSlowGetStuck(if he finishes the ZJ and fixes the pooperduty) and Cabjeepster head down. Gonna head out early on the 4th just in case there is something going on here so I can get back in time for it.

We are leaving on time this time Brad. And ill make sure Stacey does not leave her purse anywhere.

Back