• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Announcement - NAXJA Co-Adopts Cleghorn Ridge, 2N47

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
NAXJA has co-adopted 2N47 Cleghorn Ridge in addition to our existing trails 2N49 and 2N04 in the San Bernardino National Forest. Cleghorn is one of the big name trails and sees a lot of activity so the Forest Service wanted to get some additional help for the Drifters and called on NAXJA since we've been getting so much work done on our other trails. We'll continue to put our good work in and help keep Cleghorn in proper shape.

See you on the trail.

The Drifters have a workday scheduled for next Saturday March 25th at 9:00 am. The meeting location is at the trailhead right off the I-15 freeway. Exit 129 / Cleghorn road. The trail is on the East side of the freeway.

I plan on being there as I kind of see this as one of those "put up or shut up" kind of moments. If you can make it out it would be great.

Last edited:
I will try to make this as well. It is kind of short notice, but there was nothing in the schedule for that day. Hoping to bring Ronan again.

That would be cool; just don't tell him he'll be making another snowman.

Back