• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wifey jeep PROJECT for sale.

shortxjdoug

NAXJA Forum User
So sam is going to culinary school and as much as it pains both of us she has decided to sell her jeep project to free up some assets. Currently its on jackstands and can be put on roller axles to be moved. Clean title in hand, ready to go.

Jeep 2000 sport aw4 231. Power doors and windows, cruise, cd player. 160k ish miles. Everything works, ac heat cruise etc. body is loved but all doors close and seal. Will be sold with stock bumpers front and rear

-custom crossmember and three link using 1.25" and 3/4" heims.
- rubicon express 5.5inch coils
-rustys 3" leaf springs 2" shackles
-brand new hdoffroad shackle boxes
- hdoffroad mid stiffeners
- rocksolid off road rocker replacements
-stock gas tank skid
-35x12.50x15 nokian vativa mt's one had a massive patch installed.

Parts not installed.
-3/4 ton f250 d44 with ruffstuff cover, narrowed to widetrack waggy width. Outers not welded on yet
-brand new g2 5.13 gears for front and rear axles with master kits
-brand new yukon grizzly locker for front 44
-1.5" dom and 3/4 heims for front panhard bar or steering.
- hd offroad front stiffeners
- rugged ridge super short sye
-15x10 5on5.5 steel wheels
- barnes 4wd link brackets for front axle

Im in the middle of a rework and axle swap. Need to finish purchasing for the outers on the 44 and find an 8.8 for the rear, along with axleshafts etc.

Asking 4k, yep seems steep for an unfinished project but there are a lot of quality parts included, and im willing to assist in delivery within reason. Definitely open to partial trades, i have a certain amount of cash i need out of it though, however dont be discouraged from making an offer the worst i can say is no.

Feel free to ask any questions. I can take pictures of anything you need

I'd hate to see it go but understand if it did.

Just don't sell the buggy parts!:cheers:

Wow, IF I had some serious coin I'd just buy it and pay you to finish it and fly in a drive it home. We can all dream right? Sorry to see this. GL!

If youre interested and have some stuff to trade i can get you into it for much less cash, it has all the parts to be a non trailer queen trail rig.

If it has the Factory AM/FM/CD would you sell it?

Back