• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Street Picture Thread

CherBear

NAXJA Forum User
There are threads for all the other kind of Jeeps on here, but none for the Street crowd so I thought I would make one.

Most of our XJs are pretty slow anyways, so basically anybody with a near-stock height Jeep with nice pretty pictures should post here.

Lets see what ya got:

2581_71812327570_774367570_2256161_3994782_n.jpg

n774367570_1743864_237.jpg

yan...i want that real real bad, should chuck a stroker in there while your making an awesome jeep

Last summer. It's gone up a bit, and the 18s are gone, but I liked the look- definitely different around here. Trying to find some 16" alloys for the larger (and hopefully more practical) Revos I acquired this weekend.

RT18002.jpg

Urban fill us in on where you got those Euro style side markers?
Also the tails...
...And the spoiler...

Do you have a build thread?

Makes me wish I had lowered mine and not lifted it. :wierd:
I prefer the look of lifted XJs. Stock-height Cherokees always have to fight the wagon look. I would definitely consider an OME 1.5" lift if I could find an aggressive 30" tire for my 18" rims.

Urban fill us in on where you got those Euro style side markers?
Also the tails...And the spoiler...
Do you have a build thread?
I try to keep my recent upgrades listed here http://www.j-body.org/members/urbanyan/cars/2/
Most of the upgrades are linked back to my naxja threads

OK here's mine:

Street Mode
S7300761.jpg

Trail Mode
throttlehill.jpg

Hey Ian, got any pics of it with the HID's on? What temperature bulbs did you get?

Hey Ian, got any pics of it with the HID's on? What temperature bulbs did you get?

This is the only picture of the HIDs I have handy, 8k.

I feel that it really depends on the camera when taking pics of HIDs, they seem more blue in person.

18540_302109152859_534592859_3279036_6233777_n.jpg

Back