• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JcrOffroad's Prototypes for new product.

jcroffroad

www.jcroffroad.com
Over the next week-couple weeks we will be working on prototypes to start building production parts from. So I figured I would post pictures here for everyone to take a look and give their opinions!

This was something we knocked out last friday. We get alot of questions about buying just the MJ rear bumper mounts, but until now we had no way to make them quickly and nicely. Here are the Rear bumper mounts we will soon have up on our site:

MJRearBumperMounts.jpg

Today we are working on 97-up XJ Rear 1/4 panel guards. These are the 97-up for jeeps with factory fender flares. These are made out of 1/4" steel.

97upQuarterPanelCovers1.jpg

97upQuarterPanelCovers2.jpg

These should be on our website forsale in the next couple days. We still have a few more things to adjust and get a full production setup ready.

Looks good, it is always good to see that you guys are coming up with new products for us. Keep up the good work! :thumbup:

Today we are working on 97-up XJ Rear 1/4 panel guards. These are the 97-up for jeeps with factory fender flares. These are made out of 1/4" steel.

97upQuarterPanelCovers1.jpg

97upQuarterPanelCovers2.jpg

These should be on our website forsale in the next couple days. We still have a few more things to adjust and get a full production setup ready.

NICE! I'm gonna need me a set of those! :clap:

Very nice!:cheers:

Here are the 84-96 1/4 panel guards. Nothing really fancy, but should be very affordable! I am sending this set out in the morning, so we should have better pictures when installed on a nicer jeep then this rust bucket we have at the shop!

96downQuarters.jpg

Couple more pics of the skidplate:
XJSkid3.jpg

XJSkid4.jpg

Still trying to line up our Np242 jeep to come and build a skid around that pig...but hopefully soon!

Tomorrow we start working on Gas Tank skids. This stuff should start trickling on our website over the next couple days!

like that skid it looks better than what was on my jeep. (POS is sitting on my porch)

Oh wow! WANT SKID...... MUST HAVE! :D

I thought by quarter panel guards you meant ones similar to what THOR4x4 offers.

Seems to me like most XJers (that I know at least) cut and fold that rear section.

Any chance you guys will be working on something for the upper portion, maybe include taillight boxes?

I thought by quarter panel guards you meant ones similar to what THOR4x4 offers.

Seems to me like most XJers (that I know at least) cut and fold that rear section.

Any chance you guys will be working on something for the upper portion, maybe include taillight boxes?

We wanted to make these lower 1/4 panel covers, because they will complement our bumpers nicely and we get alot of people asking for them. We will look at the possibilties of making full corners, but for now we have a good list ahead.

x2. I'd personally be MUCH more interested in seeing full quarter guards available instead of these little corner guards. However, I do understand their purpose beefing up and complementing that area, and they look great for their intended purpose :thumbup: Everything else is looking good also

Back