• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Its that time again..

cal

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Wednesday won't work in my schedule, so Friday night at the ship. Gonna be a light night (read, this comes out of my moab budget) but I'll be there.

Going to the Off-Road Expo

maybe me, bryce, and grimm will have to be there again......

say hi to our lovely waitress at dennys.

I would love to buy you a couple pints to commemorate your successful journey around the sun. Anyone from DAGO wanna carpool?

ill be attending a certain baseball game tonight in the area......so i will be showing up soon after.

me nd my friend kurt along with mikeg and drunk off his ass cal wandered through downtown fullerton picking fights and starting crap with bouncers......wait that last part was just me and kurt.

cal stumbled around and mike g held him up and babysat.

we sat down at 3 food esablishments, ordered food then left. finally ihop got our business.

jack in the box claimed they didnt have enouh cash to make change for a $10 bill.

we did some wicked drifting in the m scion xbox.

good times.

cal is still sleeping/recovering.

happy bday cal....

you guys left me the best drunken message haha i didnt hear my phone ring i was busy in the beer garden while my kids played at the carnival down the street. the wife and kids left early and i ended up riding home laying down flat in the back of a pickup truck, so drunk that i had to crawl up my stairs when i got home.... 6 pitchers will do that too ya haha. the guy driving the truck decided it would be funny to slide around corners and jump dips while i was back there, i got airborne 3 times i thought i was going to die laughing my ass off the whole time :D

sounds like you guys had fun too :cheers:

TIme for some phone calls to Cal.

I could see the night was headed in that direction when we shut down the ship. Wish I could have stayed for the debochery:)

So Cal, is it really true that cider doesn't give you a headache the next day? Ha ha good times bud!

I could see the night was headed in that direction when we shut down the ship. Wish I could have stayed for the debochery:)

So Cal, is it really true that cider doesn't give you a headache the next day? Ha ha good times bud!

If we had stayed on cider it might have been true. ;) We were all feeling pretty tender this morning. After dumptruck took off I took a hot shower, ate some advil and was good to go.

I brought a camera with full intentions of documenting the night, but somehow forgot it in the back seat of the Honda along with Hildy's spare axle shaft. Here is maybe the one and only phone snap of the night.

cal.jpg

Back