• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep 2500 Parts... I found them here...

So i guess I didn't ask the right question. I know the stuff for the over seas stuff I was wondering more about the state side stuff for those who are wondering, so the headers are 20 bucks.

The *box* for the header was $20... UPS online should tell you what shipping costs are going to be according to weight and dimensions, once you have a few items ready to ship just punch in the numbers and get the cost, then collect payment before shippiing.

You might have to arrange truck freight for the fenders. UPS has a weight and size limit that might be exceeded.

REDXJ4FUN said:
So i guess I didn't ask the right question. I know the stuff for the over seas stuff I was wondering more about the state side stuff for those who are wondering, so the headers are 20 bucks.

Are you asking for the shipping cost from China to USA?
:dunno:
If thats what you are asking it would all depend on how much stuff you are shipping from China. There is no "flat rate" shipping price it's all about how much room you take up in the shipping container. The more junk you get the cheaper the shipping be per part.

I'm starting to think the 2500 front end with some glass fenders would look awesome. And glass is easier to work with IMO than steel.

IslanderOffRoad said:
I'm starting to think the 2500 front end with some glass fenders would look awesome. And glass is easier to work with IMO than steel.

x2 On my personal taste I'm going for 3-4" wider fiberglass on my Comanche;
Custom molded....

I believe it compliments the big headlight scheme a bit more ...

Or If not crazy about fiberglass, maybe some bushwacker flares? :spin1:

I'd like to see this front clip + fiber fender on a 2 door xj....:rolleyes:

BonesBrosChris said:
Are you asking for the shipping cost from China to USA?
If thats what you are asking it would all depend on how much stuff you are shipping from China. There is no "flat rate" shipping price it's all about how much room you take up in the shipping container. The more junk you get the cheaper the shipping be per part.
no I was asking about shipping once I recive the stuff, Since I don't have any of it in hand I have no clue to the wieght and size of some of the stuff so I was tring to get a rough Idea on what some people can expect to pay once I recive the stuff. and send it out to them. I know some will cost more than others but a general idea of what others paid would help.

REDXJ4FUN said:
no I was asking about shipping once I recive the stuff, Since I don't have any of it in hand I have no clue to the wieght and size of some of the stuff so I was tring to get a rough Idea on what some people can expect to pay once I recive the stuff. and send it out to them. I know some will cost more than others but a general idea of what others paid would help.

It's good to plan ahead ; But some logistics u have to wait 'till u actually get the stuff.

Shipping UPS ground I believe is your best bet ( as stated by Chris & ehall ).

Still u need to factor in Packaging material once u sort each indivituals order. so .

Whatever rough figure u might get from quoting weigh /volumen ratio number will be affected by the packaging costs still .. and the way u package like : ONE big box or 3 small ones or 2 big and 1 small :eeks1: .

IMO It be easier for u to have better numbers once u get the goods...;)

BajaMJ said:
x2 On my personal taste I'm going for 3-4" wider fiberglass on my Comanche;
Custom molded....

I believe it compliments the big headlight scheme a bit more ...

Or If not crazy about fiberglass, maybe some bushwacker flares? :spin1:

I'd like to see this front clip + fiber fender on a 2 door xj....:rolleyes:

2519723679_a568210685.jpg

REDXJ4FUN said:

The header with the grill insert in a box I made was 27lbs and was roughly about $12.00 shipped, give or take a few bucks. DIM of box 64x22x12.
1 set of headlights and 1 set of taillights in a box was about 18lbs and was roughly $8-10 bucks. DIM of box 38x30x12.
All the other plastic stuff like fogs, flares, bumper covers and corners in one box was roughly 12lbs that too came to $8-10 bucks. Dimension of the box I used 23x22x19
This should get you close but if you use more packing prices may vary. And remember AK and HI are coin to ship to. One more thing is that I have a corp. UPS account so it's cheaper then going into the UPS Store.
Let me know if you need any more info or PM me and I'll give you my phone number if you have and questions.
-Chris

zluster said:
FYI the 55W bulbs that come with the headlights suck. they are super super dim.

Go ahead and order some nice 125/95 Watt H4s for them. Or H4 HIDs.
PM Me for HIDS!!!! I can give you guys a smokin deals on the H4's...

Be careful what you fit as most modern headlights cannot handle the heat of high watt bulbs. HID's are cooler though right?

zluster said:
FYI the 55W bulbs that come with the headlights suck. they are super super dim.

Go ahead and order some nice 125/95 Watt H4s for them. Or H4 HIDs.

Is the wiring the same on pre 96 than on 97+ ?

Is there a trick maybe? filament set up on h4's ? vs wire set up for seal beam? ground? :huh:

BajaMJ said:
Is the wiring the same on pre 96 than on 97+ ?

Is there a trick maybe? filament set up on h4's ? vs wire set up for seal beam? ground? :huh:

All I am saying is the chinese bulbs are junk, for supposedly being 55W they are very dim and yellow. Any $10 autozone bulbs should be brighter.

Back