• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

great news guys!!

ladywolf

UH-60L Jeep Chick
I get to reenlist for fort lewis with a report date of march. So it looks like i'll finally get to do a little more actual wheeling, and finally get to meet the crew (or at least the parts of the crew i hadnt met yet)

Not to change the subject, but don't you hate Texans that love Texas so much? It's such a dump. I truly think about 1/4 of the Marine Corps is Texans.

Also, congrats on getting Ft Lewis.

mud1059 said:
Not to change the subject, but don't you hate Texans that love Texas so much? It's such a dump. I truly think about 1/4 of the Marine Corps is Texans.

actually...i dont really mind. however, the greater killeen area is a dump. south and eastern texas i like, west texas is kinda like iraq...flat and i have no clue how anything survives out there.

ECKSJAY said:
We used lots of alcohol. :D

Red, not many outrank a PFC representing the Post Commander. :pig:

who cares about representing the Post Commander when i get to fly around in helicopters all day and I get to be in charge of the general when he flies in MY aircraft:d

mud1059 said:

Killeen is a slum. I hate Texas.

But I am from Colorado at the foot of Pikes Peak so I'm kinda spoiled lol!

Back