• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Naches footage from years past

it would be 3 years old then, 2 years ago was liberty.

Pat,

What a great day!!!!!!!!

My Jeep only sees that throttle when it is required.
Thank goodness I wasn't wearing Krawlers :firedevil

Michael

Michael,

A nice set of highway tires would have out performed the Krawlers on that stuff. I do have a much higher res vid that doubles the funny, with your facial expressions. :wow:

There are a few more vids that I should upload soon that show, rigs with meaty tires and lockers, have drop the hammer down.
Just a taste of what to expect.

PAT

I can't wait to see them!!!

What a great day that was!!
Michael

That was mid november 2 years ago. Where is the video of Pat later in the day, right before he had to change his underpants? That was definately a rev-limiter riding day.

That was mid november 2 years ago. Where is the video of Pat later in the day, right before he had to change his underpants? That was definately a rev-limiter riding day.

It was probably 30 min? later after this video was taken, and that would be some great footage to see ;)

Michael

IMG_7859Custom.jpg

IMG_7871Custom.jpg

IMG_7908Custom.jpg

IMG_7931Custom.jpg

PAT

Matt

I meant to add all these a few days ago but the life of the un-employed can get crazy.

PAT

Last edited:
I may have been able to slide back down and try again, but I had meowed out for the day.

PAT

You made the right decision. It was an incredibly dangerous, uncontrolled, slide back down to the bottom at who know what kinds of speeds if you were still on all 4 wheels (which was possible but not necessarily likely). :soapbox:

Great videos, does it normally take you this long to post this stuff :cheers:

Michael

Back