• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Removing A/C condensor

Ritter4.0

NAXJA Forum User
how much does removing the A/C condensor affect the airflow through the radiator. I converted to OBA and don't need it anymore.

If it doesn't affect it much how hard is it to plumb the power steering into it.

I dont know how much help i could be but i JUST took out my condensor while i was replacing my radiator. It seems the lines for the condensor are pretty large diameter, and the P/S lines are definetly NOT as large. You might have to do some adapting to and from the condensor ports on the other side of the engine compartment. Seems like WAY too large a cooler to be used for P/S fluid to me. Just my $0.02

It's comming out then.

How difficult is it to remove? Do I just do the same thing I would do to remove the radiator?

I took off the upper plate that covers the radiator and took off the grille insert, it only took two little bolts to remove the condensor off the radiator. But yours might be different, i dont know what year you have?

Back