• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tune up parts

AnarchyJet

NAXJA Forum User
I want to know where everyone is buying their basic tune up parts. Looking for the best price on plugs, cap, rotor, wires, air filter, oil filter, and ect.

Thanks,
-AJ-

I support the local guy. Whether that is the local NAPA store, the local Farm & Fleet, or the local Checkers. I look for certain brands I use. NGK plugs, Autolite wires, Valvoline oil, Fram filters (Sometimes NAPA as it's close to work). The pennys I save driving to a store across town are usually eaten up in fuel costs getting there, so lately I have been doing business with the NAPA up the street from work.

-Ron

Just get in the zone, autozone! Seriously though, autozone can suck for some parts, but they usually have decent prices on tune up parts and have tons of stuff in stock.

I haven't found one here yet, but I typically like to find a good parts store with employees that aren't complete idiots and build a relationship with them.

I try to support my local NAPA, IAAPA, or whatever the local old type parts places are. Autozone, Murrays, etc. are no better than the internet. I don't have enough money to fund too much charity though, so I also buy a lot of parts through Rock Auto on the internet. If you google "rock auto discount" you can find numbers to get you an extra 5% off. Rock Auto usually has a very wide range of choices at good prices. For instance, they have 7 or 8 different choices of fuel pumps at different prices including Bosch.

Back