• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hesco Ignition Enhancement Package

Here is a quote that I think came from their forum a while back.

"Different years get different sensors. Most get MAT, CLT, CPS, MAP, TPS and 02. All get the CPS, MAT, CLT. This is a high octane kit!"

I know this is late for the subject, but I saw it and had to pass on what Ive heard from a good friend who recently tried this on his road track racecar. He runs a Pontiac Firebird, granted not a Mopar, but the Hesco's are all made the same in the same place, CHINA. It ran well on his car for a short while, then crapped out while he was downshifting into a turn on the racetrack, doing about 95, he lost power and had to drop out. Chased other problems first, not thinking it was the Hesco mod, but in the end it turned out to be just that. He is now back to switching over to the original high energy system he had before. Like I always say, the bums in China making products for the United States dont care if the crap works or not. They already have your dollar, are you willing to chase down the company and get it back?

I know this is late for the subject, but I saw it and had to pass on what Ive heard from a good friend who recently tried this on his road track racecar. He runs a Pontiac Firebird, granted not a Mopar, but the Hesco's are all made the same in the same place, CHINA. It ran well on his car for a short while, then crapped out while he was downshifting into a turn on the racetrack, doing about 95, he lost power and had to drop out. Chased other problems first, not thinking it was the Hesco mod, but in the end it turned out to be just that. He is now back to switching over to the original high energy system he had before. Like I always say, the bums in China making products for the United States dont care if the crap works or not. They already have your dollar, are you willing to chase down the company and get it back?
We drive jeeps, and not at 95 miles an hour.

I have dealt with exactly 1 rig running the hesco stuff (cj5 with renix 4.0 in it).

In more than a year, its never run right. Hesco has you mail the sensors back in for 'testing', loses them, claims they were never shipped and you get to buy them again.

Buy something different.

I like to drive over 95. Here's an idea for a cheap high performance kit. Test your sensors replace what's broken and make an adjustable map sensor.

Last edited:
Back