• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Browns camp in november

aussiewheeler

NAXJA Forum User
for thanksgiving we go to a friends cabin at the beach near tillamook ( 15-20 minutes away) and i plan on taking the jeep and going to browns camp but i was worried that it would be too muddy for me to make it through the trails. does anyone know how bad it gets there in november, my jeeps specs are 4 inch lift, 31 inch tires ( somewhere in between A/T's and a Mud terrains) by then i will have tow points front and rear, and by then i will also have my rock sliders finished and installed.

Last edited:
we will be planning a trip around the 2nd or 3rd week in November. planning on working out the details at the meet n greet monday. there is no such thing as too muddy.

i would like to be at the meet and greet but i have another meeting on monday,
but if you could fill me on the details later it would be great thanks. also since it would be my first time really offroading i want to make sure i wouldnt be getting in over my head.

we will post up all the details from the meet. i will say from experience that the NAXJA family is full of great people. front n rear tow points and a few of us can get u through just about anything.

definately keep us posted on the plans for a browns camp run, working 6 days a week should warrant me at least on weekend off this year.

i posted up after the Meet n greet. maybe u guys missed it, but we decided the weekend of the 25 - 26th of November will be our winter run. i will post up an official thread soon.

I maybe able to go to that one.... i'll let you know a little later on. Oh and also me and some of my family members are going up to browns camp the 6th (tomorow) we'll be there in the morning and if you want to tag along that would be cool but i just wanted to throw that out there

Back