• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Left light coloumn

Gasoline

NAXJA Forum User
Hi to everyone, first sorry if this topinc maybe it is not in the right way and about my english too. Anyway l wish to ask you this, l know that there are many different instruments clusters on the XJ's, but l think mine is very particular. I explain, I typing you from italy and our XJ's are not so different than yours, so, in the left light coloumn (l don't know if it is right way to say), where the are many little lights that show you something.

Well, in my Jeep l could see that the little lights are not the same of most of the Xj of my friends and so l wanted ask you if it is the same for you.

Ok l gonna begin. Starting from the left to right and then down to the left and right untill the end of the left coloumn:

Light brake - Belt

Full-time - Arrow up

Part -time - windshield

Emiss maint - hazard

Check engine - no light.

Mine is a 89 Xj 4.0 limited

So, is there someone of you having the same light coloumn? Thanks for your help.

Moreno.

Back