• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help needed for Rollins

Andy Steiner

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
I just got a call from Mike. He's taking the scenic way back home from Moab and is someplace near Parowan Utah. He's lost high range and is stuck in low range. I'm trying to get a hold of anybody who might have a trailer and is heading back from Utah to Southern California.

Does anybody have the cell phone number for 4xSanta? (Ken) Remi tells me that Ken isn't leaving Moab until Sunday and I know that Ken trailered his rig up there.

Remi was giving us the update on our way home. We were about 3-4 hours ahead of Rollins (South of Vegas). hopefully someone will get a hold of Kenny

Mike got high range back and made it into Vegas last night. It's 11:00AM Sunday morning and he's fixing to head home. How long his transfer case will last is a guess, so keep your eyes out for a Woody on the southbound I-15.

Thanks to Andy, Ron, Avery and everyone else who offered help. I am sitting at home after a somewhat frustrating drive home. I would loose high range on the down hills so I coasted off to the side a few times to mess with the shifter to get it back for a while.

GSequoia said:
How are you feeling Andy?
Mostly better, although I have't completely got rid of the Aztec two-step yet.

does that mean you are two steps away from the crapper?

Danno said:
that sucks! Did you eat anything with lettuce or spinach?

For lunch, had the Kalua Pork at the rice bowl place inside Hogi Yogi. For dinner, I ate carnitas at La Hacienda. Lthough, I wouldn't put it past the waiter to have dosed my meal with eye drops. We wanted a table for seven and they wanted to sit us at two *different* booths. Apparently, I protested a bit too much.

Back