• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF 5-8 thru 5-10 (The new north end TSF thread)

95heep

NAXJA Forum User
Just for JR's appetite
TSF/BROWNS CAMP, MAY 8th weekend
Ill be there sometime friday finding a campsite. Who else is trying for friday? As far as meeting with sat morn peeps, 9-9:30ish at Rogers Camp
stagging area?

:party:

Re: Freshly whipped up thread

Thanks Mark.

i will be there friday also. all though it may be early eve if i cant sneek out of work early. Deffinately camping for the weekend.

on a side note there is a work party scheduled that morning for the same time. so expect the Rogers staging area to be a bit crowded.

Yes Yes!

We'll be out there with the WP Rubicon enjoying the trails with you guys. I plan to be joining you at Rogers Camp saturday morning.

We'll be bringing a videographer who will be riding ahead of us on a dirtbike and filming us playing on various obstacles.

Having just been out there riding shotgun with Torx, I have my eye on the waterfall and Mini Rubicon at least. Can't be too mean to the show Jeep that we don't technically own. I somehow already bent an axleshaft in the rear d44.

Who else is in?

I will be there Friday and Saturday. Where will everyone be camping?

assuming Mark and i get there early enough. we will try and grab a cpl spots at Browns camp.

if it is full we will head over to Lyda camp.

for those who dont know the area here is a map or two.

the red is where we will meet saturday 9-930 am. the pink are Browns and lyda camp.
TSFMap.jpg

here is a link to the ODF map (downloadable pdf)
http://www.oregon.gov/ODF/TSF/ohv_trailmap.shtml

if anyone wants them i have GPS coordinates for all of the above.

I would think if you can grab the main spot at lyda, that would be enough space and secluded enough for all the rigs..:thumbup:

Whats the head count so far? Anyone know or care. Would be nice to know for camping space.

im going to say im in. provided i can find the gas $$$. not camping though, saturday only so far.

Well I just found out I got Friday off. If all goes to plan I will be leaving Vancouver around noon on Friday. I still have some junk to do to the Jeep in the meantime though (ie: fix hole in hatch), and pack.

Back