• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1997 Jeep Cherokee fender flare brackets

If you mean the flimsy metal bracket with the bolts welded on, I got mine at the stealership. (About $25 for the right front.) the nuts were extra @ $2.50 each.
Rick

If you can find the right part number, you can probably get them cheaper from one of the online parts dealers. I think mopardiscountparts.com has the best prices and service myself. I'd look the numbers up for you (I need to order a rear one myself), but I'm not at home right now. Here's a link for the page, looks like they range from $16-$19. The fronts each have two brackets and the rears have one.

WB97090.gif

I bought mine from an aftermarket auto parts distributor, For all of them to be replaced cost me less then $80, but that was with the buddy deal since my friend owns a auto collision business.

All of the studs snapped off when I removed my flares so I ground the heads off the studs and put a bolt through the hole, I locked the bolt from turning by tightening a nut down on the other end of the bolt (hard to explain) I then cleaned them up and put rust treatment on them. It was crap load of work.. I had to do all 4 corners.. but I saved $80...

You were able to put nuts on the back side of the retainers and the flares still sit flush against the body? I may have to look into that. The reason I'm looking to replace one of my rears is that I snapped a stud off when I was putting them back on. They seem to break off pretty easy, mine weren't even rusty.

Back