• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF May 2nd..

mopar440

NAXJA Forum User
Headed to the playground again.. might be a later start than normal... prolly be @ the normal staging area around 9-9:30.. will know more tomorrow:) Just going for the day... might have a new TJ dude in tow LOL

Keith, I'll meet you at the staging area at 9:30ish. im actually camping up there that night (diamond mill/jones creek)

a few other folks are comin up from Cherokeeforum.com

I'm heading up Saturday morning with a group of trucks ranging from a pretty well tricked out Samurai, a Unimog or two, and some truggies. I think we're supposed to hit the staging area at around 9:00 or 9:30. Sounds like it's going to be a pretty busy day up there.

Leaving in the AM around 8.. should be there around 9:30..:)

PS Be really cool to see a 'Mog up close and personal!!:)

Well, I was hoping to see more XJ's up there today, but the "Trail Patrol" was it. And mopar, that was you I met, right? So you got to see the Mog up close and personal. I got to follow him all day, I'm still craving onion rings (running bio processed from some bar that's famous for it's onion rings, lol).
We ended up hitting a few trails that had me worried about my rockers and lack of lockers, but managed to hook up and the body remained unscathed. I just watched the hardcore rigs play in the big stuff...
http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/Brendon001/

The guy in the silver sammy has a mog also, search nw mogfest pics and his is the one they rolled on purpose for the local fire department to recover. very cool rig and nice guy.

I stayed at lyda the whole weekend. missed everyone the whole time. didnt get to rogers saturday till 10:15.

Saw Keith, the two Wranglers that say "Salem offroad" also saw the "trail patrol" (?)

i had a blast. my rig and my clothes have never been so muddy...

3495861068_bf0a913ce7_b.jpg

It goes without saying that I didn't take the XJ down Little Rubicon.

3495093081_1dc4ed8ac0_o.jpg

Last edited:
Back