• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rally America Olympus Rally Photo Contest

I'm surprised there's no photos of Eklund running into something.

Great video. Always fun to see some friends' cars on stage. I'm usually stuck in the service pits figuring out what the hell is wrong with the tow rig.

Well, that's just cause he didn't run into anything. Losing a turbo didn't help either. :fuse:

Well, that's just cause he didn't run into anything.

The fact that he hasn't destroyed that STi yet still amazes me. I still laugh about Oregon Trail '07 when he hit that hay bale at a million miles an hour.

Or Dryad '06 when he lost a tire and kept driving on the rim, until finally when he pulled into service, he was driving on just the spokes.

Or Olympus (I think it was Olympus) '07 when he became the first man in history to completely shatter a solid aluminum STi control arm.

Or... or... or...

Good 'ol Paul.

Losing a turbo didn't help either. :fuse:

He was one of many who lost turbos it sounds like. Cavett lost a brand new AVO turbo on day 2.

Last edited:
Yeah Pablo's a hoot, I'd sit in that passenger seat any time! I'm hoping to sneak into the press stages this OTR...I'm already working it, so we'll see.

As for turbo's Block and Gelsomino also lost one. Coming around a corner and seeing Ken running to gather triangles, and Alex trying to stop the fire extinguisher from continuing to discharge was kinda sad, they're fun to watch!

Back