• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NW chapter t-shirts and sweatshirts

Smittty9785

NAXJA Forum User
I know that we have some t-shirts and sweatshirts floating around somewhere. how about a new logo? should we make a set of new shirts. Im sure if we get a lot pf pre-orders we can place an order to a printing company. would anyone be interested in some shirts and sweatshirts??? i think we would need a new logo. should we also take pics for this??? or anyone have some they think would be very nice? Maybe we should have a pic contest for this... Lets do it folks. -Matt

How do I join this NW Chapter you speak of???? Is it within the bounds of the proposed Republic of Cascadia? And yes I could use new and amusing clothing :cheers:
Free Cascadia Now

new clothing would be nice.. I forgot how i changed to the NW chapter when i moved up here. sorry i cant help you

shirts and decals are already in the works for the 2009 year. Changing the logo now is too late. we could possibly begin plans for next years swag though . . . . ? this needs to be a BOD / chapter decision though. IMO

as far as what chapter you belong to . . .

i do not know of any magic "buttons" ? if you live in the PNW simply log onto the NW Chapter and voila ! you are part of the "in crowd"

shirts and decals are already in the works for the 2009 year. Changing the logo now is too late. we could possibly begin plans for next years swag though . . . . ? this needs to be a BOD / chapter decision though. IMO

as far as what chapter you belong to . . .

i do not know of any magic "buttons" ? if you live in the PNW simply log onto the NW Chapter and voila ! you are part of the "in crowd"

Well I'm way to old to be in that crowd, but I could be used as a comparitive example while discussing how to live your life. You know the SoCal dudes all use the same avitar and stuff like that. I guess matching tee shirt will work.

:cheers: hell I'll buy one or two unless they suck of course....what do you do w/ the profits? there are profits aren't there? :twak:

a very, very small portion goes back to the chapter fund. for things like NWfest etc..... the rest is used to pay for the shirts and stickers themselves.

I sent some info for the NW stickers, but I forgot to mention we can do the t-shirts and sweatshirts too. We have the artwork for your chapter logo now and can do them on a black shirt or sweatshirt with red/white print (with the right permission of course)...it'd be SICK! We can give a portion of each sale back to the forum no problem...is mojojojo the person we need to talk to about that too? We can set something setup for sure!

Back