• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

April 25th run pics

BigDog

NAXJA Forum User
Ok here are some pics from the run today.
TSF24th001.jpg

TSF24th003.jpg

TSF24th004.jpg

TSF24th007.jpg

TSF24th008.jpg

TSF24th009.jpg

TSF24th010.jpg

TSF24th011.jpg

TSF24th012.jpg

TSF24th021.jpg

TSF24th022.jpg

TSF24th023.jpg

TSF24th026.jpg

TSF24th028.jpg

Ok here is the last set of pics I have and to think there was 177 but norrowed it down to these ones
TSF24th147.jpg

TSF24th149.jpg

TSF24th150.jpg

TSF24th155.jpg

TSF24th157.jpg

TSF24th160.jpg

TSF24th162.jpg

TSF24th163.jpg

TSF24th171.jpg

Ok thats all I'm going to post for this thread but I'm sure there is more to come from others.

Ok I have a couple vids to but seems one of them is to large to upload on to photobucket. Does anyone know how to downsize a vid or a better vid hosting place besides utube that will allow more then 100mb ?
Here is the one was able to get uploaded.

Just got back from picking up a new tail light. :doh:

Jason had my camera all day, and I'm now just uploading his pics. Should have a report up later tonight.
Why don't you trust the pics he got lol
I had to go through the ones we got to decide witch ones made the cut lol. I'm sure Terry will have a hand full coming on here soon.

thanks for the great run and turn out. we had a lot of fun and the guy in the green chevy buggy does fabraction work so he might be a good one for bumpers or sliders

Just got back from picking up a new tail light. :doh:

Jason had my camera all day, and I'm now just uploading his pics. Should have a report up later tonight.

Freakin Dustin doin LIL RUBI, thats RAD!!! Looks like a great day, im in for the north folk may trip for sure.

LTR
MARC

Last edited:
Freakin Dustin doin LIL RUBI, thats RAD!!! Looks like a great day, im in for the north folk may trip for sure.

LTR
MARC
Did it hell he killed it walked right up it like it was nothing.

Looks like Terry wasn't the only one that was getting pics of the bug.

So
I'm back home now!

Who broke what?

Me: lost uper control arm bolt, and blew up a trans cooler line.
Ted-white jeep on 35 boggers: one wheel barring, hole rocker panal (pass side) smashed in, tail light and dent on the rear diff cover and the ring tore a hole in the cover.
The axle ran dry and locked up on 26 almost to down town!!! Then came the tow truck ........

Back