• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Plug

farvaadm

NAXJA Forum User
I saw a electrical plug in one of the doorless posts that i really liked and now i cant find the post. I belive the title of the jeep was beater it was a dark blue and it sat at stock hight. If anyone can help me out that would e great getin tired of pulling my kick panels.

Dunno - but have you thought about Jamb-Tacs, by Painless? Close the door, and all of the contacts "make." Open or remove the door, and everything's off. Install them properly, and you don't have to think about it anymore - you don't even have to unplug them or plug them back in when you're done!

Just a thought...

dont believe those will work i would have to have to have like ten of them. I'm just looking for a simple water tight conector that can acomidate like 12 wires(i think its 12 on driver and 9 on pass)

dont believe those will work i would have to have to have like ten of them. I'm just looking for a simple water tight conector that can acomidate like 12 wires(i think its 12 on driver and 9 on pass)

Then look into either Deustch or Metri-Packs - or I can pillage around if you want me to (perhaps this is something I should add anyhow...)

The Jamb-Tacs are up to six poles, as I recall. They could be more or less, and there's nothing to stop you from using two of them, y'know...

Back