• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear brake line extension bracket made

Gojeep

NAXJA Forum User
Just threw up a quick write up on a rear brake line extension bracket to save you buying a longer hose.
Sorry it is not up to my usual standard but was not going to do a write up originally. But then later on decided to snap a few pictures just in case it helped anyone.

http://www.go.jeep-xj.info/HowtoBrakeExtension.htm

BrakeBracket5.jpg

Just my opinion here but. you can get a brake hose from a mid 90's Dodge Dakota for around 10-15 bucks, here in the states. Its plenty long enough and will bolt right up. For someone that has the metal lying around this will work great. If you have to buy the metal from say, Lowes, Home depot,. Metal shop, etc it would in my book be more beneficial to spend the extra few bucks over the metal price to buy the new hose. Like I said just my opinion. Oh and keep the write-ups coming on the site, you have some great ones.

Back