• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mile Marker

95heep

NAXJA Forum User
Cant afford a Warn, but can get a good deal thru work on a SI9500 Mile Marker.
Anyone have one or anyother MM, gimme the skinny, what do you guys think?? I would like to have something to design my front bumper with, and want/need a winch anyway.

THANKS
MARC

I wasnt planing on buying anything right now, I can get a deal right now, 100plus$ cheaper than anywhere else, thats why I was asking about there quality. Searched the internet for reviews, no luck so...?

THANKS
MARC

Cant afford a Warn, but can get a good deal thru work on a SI9500 Mile Marker.
Anyone have one or anyother MM, gimme the skinny, what do you guys think?? I would like to have something to design my front bumper with, and want/need a winch anyway.

THANKS
MARC
I had a 12000 SE Mile marker
It worked twice, once after i put it on and tested it. The second when i was high centered on a rock at the rubicon. It got me off the rock one light pull wasnt workin it hard infact it was operating for about 10 seconds. then poof never reeled in or worked again. had to zip tie the cable to the bumper.
Wasn't under warranty

I have the se8000 and it works every time. like I said, I have been using it for about 3 years. Some of the naxja members on here are glad it works also.

Why would they not cover yours under warranty? Problem with the install?

Thanks for all the input and .02 guys I bought the Warn M8000 today for the same price of the MM SI9500 so, I thought I would keep my hard earned $$$ here in the U.S.A. and go with the good stuff.

THANKS AGAIN
MARC

Why would they not cover yours under warranty? Problem with the install?

Nah had it for a couple years before it happened... never had to use it before

Back