• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TREKS XJ Bumpers & Sliders

Rock Yacht

NAXJA Member #1242
NAXJA Member
Just wanted to remind everyone about some of the other great XJ product offerings by T&T Customs.

Not all sliders are built the same and T&T Customs' XJ Tubular Sliders are no exception. Using a unique one-piece dimpled and formed pinch-seam mount, the sliders are a combination of durability and style that leave nothing to be desired when it comes to strength.
The slider body is constructed of 2" .188 wall tubing diamond cut on both ends for a unique flare. The 1.75" x .120 door guard tube is attached at a slight angle as to compliment the natural angle of the rockers of each Cherokee.

NAXJA Member Price - $359.95
DSC04704.JPG

DSC04706.JPG

If you're looking for a heavy duty, yet light weight winch bumper that securely mounts to your unibody in a way that makes it at one with the unibody, then you've come to the right place. Not many can say heavy duty and light weight in the same sentence but we can. We've combined some creative thinking with quality materials and made them available to the public.
No need to lift with your knees; our bumpers are light yet durable. We were able to cut the weight by using high quality material.

Outer Uni-body Braces Included!

To mount your new TREKSTM Offroad Equipment Rock-Runner winch bumper, you get a pair of outer-unibody-braces. These braces double the number of mounting points from your bumper to your unibody - to include the 3 steering box mounting bolts on the driver's side. Also included are through uni-body crush sleeves and all of the hardware needed to complete the installation - standard with your TREKSTM Rock-Runner Winch Bumper purchase.

NAXJA Member Price - $469.85
(shown w/optional turn signal guards)
xjrockrunnerfrontsample10.jpg

xjrockrunnerfrontsample4.jpg

Just like our front Rock-Runner Bumpers, there are two available upgrades which help us ship you the bumper that best suits your needs. Add the rear turn signal guards if you're interested in more rear quarter panel and turn signal protection. They do add a stylish look to the back of an XJ and beef up a common place for body damage at a small additional cost.
If you plan to abuse your rear bumper, you may want to look into our side impact bracing package.

NAXJA Member Price - $375.00
(shown with optional turn signal guards and side impact bracing)
xjRockRunnerRearSample3.jpg

DSC00923web.jpg

Call or PM for shipping!

Rod
T&T Customs
307-775-9565

Wish that rear had a tire carrier

Can we get a pic of the sliders off the XJ? I want to see the mounting points please.
thanks

what I really have been wondering is if the front bumper can be made to have just a front receiver? For my plans I need to be able to move my winch around. Oh please say yes cuz I dream of this front bumper. And once the rear gets a tire carrier, I'm in. Oh and if U sold ur bellypan with the control arm sockets without the control arms....ya that would be awesome too.

what I really have been wondering is if the front bumper can be made to have just a front receiver? For my plans I need to be able to move my winch around. Oh please say yes cuz I dream of this front bumper. And once the rear gets a tire carrier, I'm in. Oh and if U sold ur bellypan with the control arm sockets without the control arms....ya that would be awesome too.

The front will never be made to accept a receiver, the rear is still be worked on, FYI it looks sweet! We do sell the Y-link pan by itself, all you have to do is ask!

THX

Back