• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

sliders on the way

what discount code did you use for NAXJA? Sorry newb question:hang:

Just told him I was on naxja. Called RC. Asked to talk to jason who is grimus on here. Didn't even expect a discount. Jason was busy so ryan took my order and said since I was on naxja I got a 10% discount.

Problem with RC sliders, is they don't mount to the pinch seam, so they're considerably weaker then the ones most of us use. Just an FYI...not sure what to do about that, but imo, the RC sliders are junk.

Now that you have them though, might look into trying to improve them?

~Scott

i plan on getting some angle iron to mount to pinch seam and weld onto the sliders. i am sure that will help. also looking into adding a plate that is removable to the bottom to help with it not getting caught up.

i plan on getting some angle iron to mount to pinch seam and weld onto the sliders. i am sure that will help. also looking into adding a plate that is removable to the bottom to help with it not getting caught up.

I'm not trying to bash, just curious...Why for only $80 more didn't you just go w/ AJ's Super Rails? Sure you'll save some money making additions yourself, but I can't see it being a huge savings after you do all the fab work youself (unless you're good at that stuff, which I'm not).

Just a question :dunno:

Back