• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Someone stole my mudflaps.

88manche

NAXJA Forum User
Wtf, really? i mean come on.

I parked my jeep in my driveway last night, backwards, and I walk out yesterday after noon after getting back from the beach with my girlfriend (We took her car, much to my dissapointment). They're gone.

I remember them being on on wednesday night, I hit my knee on the bar holding one on. i still have the mark. Im pretty sure they were on on yesterday morning, but i didnt look that hard. i was in a hurry.

But, they're gone. and i dont know why the hell someone would steal mudflaps... i guess someone wants to screw with me. It wont end well if thats the case.

but i mean really? mudflaps? come on....

have fun explaining that to the cops when you get pulled over...

"you know why i stopped you?"

"Cuz i aint got no mud flaps?"

"Yes sir.. in the state of oregon blah blah blah..."

"I had some, they got stolen yesterday"

"yeah.. look son, i've heard it all before.."

have fun explaining that to the cops when you get pulled over...

"you know why i stopped you?"

"Cuz i aint got no mud flaps?"

"Yes sir.. in the state of oregon blah blah blah..."

"I had some, they got stolen yesterday"

"yeah.. look son, i've heard it all before.."

An incident number from reporting the theft might actually help with that. ;)

i got pulled over this morning for no flares, just told the officer that i hadnt gotten around to putting them back on after cutting my fenders and he understood. ran my lic. and whatnot and gave it back and said "its not a big deal, enjoy your day." i must have been tosing mud chuncks at him. im thinking he was an outdoor enthusiast too, asked if i had any wepons and wasnt harrasing at all. sorry for the hyjack, back on topic now.

Thats messed up wouldn't think that someone would steel mud flaps.

hey you should see my new mud flaps! you'll never guess where i got them.

that reminds me I should mount mine.

I could use some mud flaps and d-rings. You're just down the street from me. Just kidding, I have no time for thieves. People need to learn to work for what they have.
Yeah I hate them too. My buddy with his lifted XJ here just got it stolen a few months ago also so im kinda worried about people here.

Well, i think Im gonna go ahead and spend 50 more bucks and go get some new stuff to make mud flaps.

I gotta find some way to put them on better though. I would weld them straight to the bumper, but i like being able to take em off. i think im gonna invest in some mini master locks, but you can break those with a couple blows from a hammer... anyone have any other ideas?

I'm still miffed about all this.

make it to where you use big master locks

it a bigger hole to drill and get a gun you wanna barrow my pistol grip 12ga. i have .00 buck and slugs.

that will fix your stuff going missing ... really

let me find someone next to my jeep at night!! i would love to tell everyone the story of why there are slug holes in my jeep and that red stuff on my door is not my blood!!!

haha oh god. I might drill bigger holes. and i already got a 12ga, 16ga, and a .22. i only have target loads, bbut lots of little shit hittin ya is gonna hurt.

Back