• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Additional phone Lines!

Dan Fredrickson

NAXJA Forum User
We have been extremely busy and I know it has been hard sometimes to get through to me. Tommorrow that will change. My main guy here, Garett will be taking up the sales only line. He already manages production of both the shop and shipping so I figured, why not make him earn his pay a little:D

My line will not change and I will still answer the serious tech questions but Garett has a pretty good grasp on reality so test him a bit but don't be too hard on him if he gets your number to have me call you back!

Here are the numbers and remember that they are Pacific Standard Time. I will also take orders anytime on the Tech line but this will leave me a little more time to work on the big picture and new designs. Big changes coming this July:looney:

Sales-916.509.2242, 9AM-4PM
Sales/Tech-916.600.1945, 8AM-7PM

3 Years later and we now have 5 phone lines. I am pretty much way too busy to be on the phone much but I do still answer the phones myself fron 6-7pm everyday. Garett is now the GM but we have 4 others on the phones fulltime!

I recently had to spread out my holiday purchases' to you and another sponsor, because i could not for the life of me, find your tubing disconnects.... only to find them a couple days later in with the 'reinforcment plates'..... Might wanna consider moving those if others are having the same issue.

Good to hear you dont force your employees to stay late to answer phones, but instead you answer them yourselfs, that speaks tons about you guys. Thanks for your continued support and great products.

Otherwise, happy new year.
Love, xcm.

Back