• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3" with 2"

jasonsxj

NAXJA Forum User
i have a 96 xj with rc 3" lift and going to be putting on a 2" spacer and shackle kit with disco's just dont have alot of money right know and cant wate to install them just need to know what i can get by with out for right know, lca tracbar tc drop sye or longer slip yoke shims etc......... i know i need them all one day one day :rolleyes: thanks for all your help :cheers:

i found a great deal on one from carparts.com its a rc 4" to 6.5" adj. tracbar for 73.49 free shipping its know re but iam poor and did you use tc drop on your setup ??

I had that same setup until yesterday. Stock TB, LCA and UCA, 1" TCdrop, 3.5" coils and 2"spacer XJ/XJ B-pack and 1.5" shackle. Works fine but is very rough do to CA angle are very steep. If you do this I would recomend Trackbar and either Adj CA's or CA drop bracket.

I had to remove my spacers in the front, due to DW. The DW is from worn bushings and shocks. So until I can afford to change the bushings in front , I'm back to 3.5".

Back