• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rusty'd trackbar brace?

redneck23ms

NAXJA Forum User
i know rusty's sucks but my jeep already has the rusty's HD trackbar and bracket. does anybody here run rusty's trackbar brace? it looks pretty weak just by looking at the picture of it.

I have "rustyeeed" track bar set up with the brace-no issues with cracked welds or bending-yet-been on there 4 years now....but I do also have a steering box brace with a C-ROK inner and outter steering box brace too!!!Plus my custom 4 x 4 fabrication bumper mount goes OVER the c-rok brace .My front end does not move except where I point it!!!!

umm when I got hit in the front end while i was stopped at a red light my jeep moved to the right about a foot and left a skid mark.the cars front bumper cover was totally smashed in-I went to drive away and my steering wheel did not even get off centered from the impact--he did hit my tire straight on.:chef: at a 90* angle from the tire that is

Back