• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any street bike guys?

89heepxj

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone around here know a lot out bikes? It's a 1984 Honda Interceptor and it's $500 bucks. Obviously needs some work but it runs well. Need to file for a lost title but that shouldn't be to hard. Yes still working on the heep but it will be done pretty soon. I just want something to zip around on that gets good gas mileage. This seems like something. Good deal or No deal? (Grandparents might buy it for me for a graduation present.) :D

Does anyone around here know a lot out bikes? It's a 1984 Honda Interceptor and it's $500 bucks. Obviously needs some work but it runs well. Need to file for a lost title but that shouldn't be to hard. Yes still working on the heep but it will be done pretty soon. I just want something to zip around on that gets good gas mileage. This seems like something. Good deal or No deal? (Grandparents might buy it for me for a graduation present.) :D

Good ride actually. But the pieces are expensive and a bit difficult to find. I had great results from the Honda Nighthawks of the mid-80's.

I have an 83 Interceptor and I love it, it's a great bike. The only flaw that I know of is the oil flow at low rpms is weak although they may have redesigned the pump in 84. I just try to keep the rpms up around 4G and it seems ok. The bike is very fast once you get into it's powerband around 6500 RPMs and handles nice. Great riding position as you're not hunched over. I've done 140mph on mine and it was like floating on a cloud!

Ed

Back