• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another Seattle-ish area meet and greet?

Muddy Beast

NAXJA Forum User
Just wondering if we were going to do another? The last one seemed to go pretty well, maybe we could do it a couple weeks after the Hypothermia run? And if so...I figured we might start planning it now. (For whoever wants to take the initiative of getting the ball rolling)

~Scott

im game. dont know about my jeep but im game lol

Lyle, you may be his only redeeming quality.

:)

I keep missing these.... I'm going to have to meet you guys in person one of these days. I do have the wife talked into letting me go to NW fest already though. :)

It's settled then. Scott, you pick the date, time, and place, we'll be there.

And bring your sister.;)

It's settled then. Scott, you pick the date, time, and place, we'll be there.

And bring your sister.;)

Sister is in the middle of the desert in a third world country with an M4 on her shoulder, Barretta M9 on her thigh, and fixing some computer crap.

If I ever find the time to call some place to set a time and date, I'll let you know. Who knows, maybe I can get the Keg (accross the street from my work and 4 wheelparts) in Lynnwood to hook us up with a discount for a group of ppl.

Head count?

~Scott

Sister is in the middle of the desert in a third world country with an M4 on her shoulder, Barretta M9 on her thigh, and fixing some computer crap.
~Scott

Is your dad upset that his daughter is more of a man than his son?

:laugh::laugh:

:shhh:

I'm in!

Pick a date!

Back