• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Atlas owners

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
SO I won a atlas this past weekend and now just trying to order the right stuff.

The shifter for the XJ, anyone recommend going cable for any reason? I would mount it right where the TC shifter kinda is now anyways. Not to mention its a buggy pretty much and no reason I wouldnt just make the XJ setup for the Atlas fit with the trimming it says you do, to do so.

As for the underbody. Any issues with fitment? Anyone have the parking brake setup? I lost mine with the 14bolt/K20disc setup.

Thanks

You lucky bastard!
biggrin.gif

Congrats!
Billy

I ordered the 4.3, HD outputs, 1310 CV's, drivers side, pluged speedo, and XJ shifter. Will concider the rear output parking brake, if I gather some extra cash over the next few weeks.

Too cool! Keep us posted on the through the process. I'm interested in an Atlas and would like to get as much user feedback until I can make the purchase.

Thanks!

Back