• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

sway bar disco Q

redneckstylin

NAXJA Forum User
im a newbie to the jeeper world aquired a 88 jeep cherokee with 4.5 rubi lift long arms bla bla and 2inch blocks rear 2 inch coil spacers front

i wanna use swaybar to pull my tent trailer now in total i have 6.5 inch of lift what disco can i use i was lookin at jks2001 but its good for 4 to 6 inch lifts im lost

any help would be appreciated

Im pretty sure he means that he would like to have the swaybar connected so that he can tow his trailer. Im assuming that its currently disconnected/removed....??

Im pretty sure he means that he would like to have the swaybar connected so that he can tow his trailer. Im assuming that its currently disconnected/removed....??

That's what I decypher out of it too.

JKS makes different sizes of disconnects. Look on their site they have them listed!

Rubicon Express has them, I think almost any manufacturer / vendor is going to have them.
Seriously though - I'd consider dropping some lift height unless you are running HUGE tires. Better handling & stability. The XJ just isn't that wide...

Back