• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

trac bar brace

theres only a few aftermarket off the shelf ones out there. the problem is, whoevers brace you want to run, u gotta run their track bar bracket.

1. RE's brace- beefy, good mounting points, havent heard of anyone having problems. i jsut picked one of these up and will be installing it this weekend

142r861.jpg

2. rusty's brace- i guess its better then no brace, but it just seems to be underbuilt. small tube and its jsut pinched down for the hole on the bracket end

34zglzq.jpg

3. Full traction's brace- pretty stout looking setup. i dont like how it only mounts to one hole on the frame end. also, i dont know if jsut the bracket & brace can be ordered seperately, it comes with their long arm kit

2q1s26t.jpg

both those skids only cover the lower area of the oil pan. i dont see any reason why you would have a problem, looks like all would clear jsut fine

Here's the brace installed the Rustys engine skid is a good foot+ away.
jeep004-1.jpg

jeep009-2.jpg

The rusty's brace is garbage IMO. I lost a couple steering box bolts and that brace folded like a taco.

I'd go with RE's stuff but the one problem I have with their track bar brace is that it binds with the track bar at full stuff. This is probably isolated to me only because I'm running the track bar over the axle.

I still have to correct the issue.

Back