• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How to have fun at Winterfest

Rev Den

NAXJA Forum User
INTRODUCE YOURSELF!!

WF is a group activity, you will have allot more fun if you meet as many folkes as possable.

If you are a WF virgin and wondering where to start, find me, or any of the people in the bright green hoodies, and they can help.

We want you to have fun.
We want you to meet the other members of this chapter.
We want to meet you and have you meet us.

The MWC is more of a familly then a Jeep club, we have some disfunctional brothers and sisters, but we love them anyway.

See you all there.

Rev

BTW - I am the guy with the big blue trailer, and the red rag top XJ...you can't miss me.

If you're a shy guy, just remember, a buffalo belt buckle is ALWAYS an excellent conversation starter.:D

how about a big eagle belt buckle....will that work? :roll:

or....how about this one? :)
IMG00354.jpg
[/IMG]

And if he is not near either of those items.... he'll be the guy with the cigar.

Or the purple can of Skoal.

Also, don't get mad at trail leaders/gunners if they give you instructions you may not like. They're doing it with safety in mind, it's not personal.

Last edited:
And if he is not near either of those items.... he'll be the guy with the cigar.

I am the other guy with a cigar. of, course, not quite as handsome as REV. My name however is as easy to remember. I have a green rig and leading GREEN. Try to introduce yourself, with your user Name and your real first name. Like..hi, I'm BOB...just call me BOB :) You'll realize this is an annual social event, the wheeling is just an intermission.

BOB

Last edited:
To sum it all up.....Don't be shy. Ask questions if you have any, and have a good time.

And don't get mud all over Rev or he'll wake you up with a train horn! :D

Well a Shower with Rev was in the Raffle at WF '07
I think Matt's wife won it, but for some reason, she ran for the hills and has not been seen since.....

My name is Brad. I have a 2-door red XJ... with wooden bumpers. Can't miss it. Introduction complete :)

Since this is my first WF, I have been wondering how to identify people and match all of these random screennames to actual people. So if anyone has something about them or their rig that is "unique" it'd be worth mentioning so us noobs can find you!

Ahhhh I can't wait for WF
panicyj81uh9.gif

Since this is my first WF, I have been wondering how to identify people and match all of these random screennames to actual people. So if anyone has something about them or their rig that is "unique" it'd be worth mentioning so us noobs can find you!

I'm Big Hank. I'll be very obvious as I will probably be the only ZJ (grand cherokee) Also its dark green on sand colored bead locks just in case there are multiple. If a noob spots me and needs guidance, just let me know. I'll at least be able to point you toward the Rev.

Last edited:
I'm Big Hank. I'll be very obvious as I will probably be the only ZJ (grand cherokee) Also its dark green on sand colored bead locks just in case there are multiple. If a noob spots me and needs guidance, just let me know. I'll at least be able to point you toward the Rev.

Cool, you'll definitely stand out among the XJs then! I have a 98 ZJ as my DD. Took it out to the Badlands the first week I had it and was instantly hooked on wheeling. Bought an XJ a week later and it's been downhill ever since (in the best possible way)!

introduce yourself to me

DSCN0071.jpg

towing this
n1267414217_287816_5917473.jpg

and this
n1267414217_276635_6941.jpg

mac 'completed with a bottle of jack' gyvr

My name is Brad. I have a 2-door red XJ... with wooden bumpers. Can't miss it. Introduction complete :)

Ahhhh I can't wait for WF
panicyj81uh9.gif

I'm missing a front tooth and walk with a limp!

Oh and this is my Jeep:

Stuck2-1.jpg

Back