• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BFG MT KM2's?

bwfdrums

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
BFG MT KM2's?

Where can i get them in the size of 33x12.50 15's? it seems everywhere i look they are on back order or something.

I have looked as well. Apparently they have not released them for the 15 inch rim..."yet". Discount tire was no help in finding an answer.
Looks like 31 is the largest so far for the 15. Have you contacted BFG?

well they are getting pretty popular. I just checked www.tirerack.com and they have fewer than 2!

so they are made for a 15in rim! :D

i check out tire rack and saw the same thing. so im gonna call them and see what up with that. Contacting BFG is a good idea.

haha ya tire rack fail! possible back order for 6-10 weeks!

i bought my 33" on 15" rim this past october, that's when they released the 15" rim sizes, must super popular if there is such a back order - I know i love mine!!!!

I think when i get tires this summer its either a 31x10.5 KM2 or Bighorn. I hear the bighorns are a good bang for the buck tire and the KM2's just look friggin sick! :D

It's always the last place you look! i found the km2's at discount tire for a really good price. I just orderd them and should be here in a bout a week. Im so pumped! Ive heard some good things about the bighorns as well. Oh if anyone has a 33" tires they want to get rid of I could use for a spare. I will buy!

yeah americas tire is the best place to get them. the only problem though is that nobody has them in stock so if you want the KM2's you have to wait to get them. I had to wait a week and a half to get mine, but it was well worth the wait.

Check 4 wheel parts. I ordered a set of 35's on a 15 inch rim last week. I spoke with them this morning and he said I would have them by Monday.

Back