• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what not so extreme fiber glass fenders are there.

TwistedcaB

NAXJA Forum User
this summer im wanting to long travel my jeep like a mild jeepspeed build and im looking at fiberglass fenders and most of them are the huge flat tops. i found a set of fronts from glassworks that are nice and not too extreme but all i've found for the backs are the 6" flat tops. any suggs. also any not so huge front flat tops are allright. the glass works:

http://www.glassworksunlimited.com/19to20jechfr.html
yhst-17120696680161_2039_11999598

yhst-17120696680161_2039_12051779

I'll tell you right now I have a pair of 6" bulge hanneman flat tops, and with 4" backspacing the tires are right at the edge of the fender..they actually look pretty sweet with the right backspacing...

jeep4.jpg

Here they are on my old jeep...the only reason I dont have a current pic is because thy are not installed on my 2-door

I have a pair but I'm going to keep them around unless someone comes up with something I really need to trade for them...:cheers:

I have a pair but I'm going to keep them around unless someone comes up with something I really need to trade for them...:cheers:

if needed i'd throw in some cash but looking for 44 rear axle, lockers, and 33' tires right now...

I'd rather not sell them, rather trade em...they are 6" flat top hannemans...

Put this sort of thing in the jeepspeed/prerunner forum for more hits.

Back